Preschool Assistant Teacher
MindChamps Preschool Limited| Date Posted: 31-May-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Plan, supervise, and implement the program for the class in accordance with the policies, guidelines, framework and philosophy of the centre
- Assist in preparing and implementing the programs for children
- Assist with planning, share ideas and exchange feedback with the entire team once a month or at the beginning of a Unit of Inquiry.
- Prepare age and developmentally appropriate teaching aids.
- Evaluate and maintain records of children’s development.
- To render basic first aid as and when necessary.
- Responsible for the upkeep of teaching resources, prepare art and craft materials, arrangement, appearance, decorations, and learning environment of the classroom.
- Use positive discipline techniques at all times.
- Maintain and build relationships with children and parents.
- Certificate / Fundamental in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Creative and inspiring with loving energy
- Excellent communication and classroom management skills
- Be familiar with all working curriculum documents, handbooks and policy manuals.
- Knowledge in educational development
MindChamps Preschool Limited