Presales Engineer (Outsourcing Account Management)
- Mon to Thurs (9am to 615pm) & Fri (9am to 530pm)
- Location: Kaki Bukit
- Basic: Up to S$5000
- Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the Solutions manager.
- Build and size out outsourcing solution based on customer requirement align with delivery team capabilities.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Monitors customer support for outsourcing solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science field
- Minimum six years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or
- Experience in Outsourcing account management (Managed Services); and/or
- Minimum three years of Infrastructure support (e.g. Wintel, Unix, Network…etc.) experiences; and/or
- Minimum five years of End User Support (e.g. Onsite, W2W, Projects, Helpdesk…etc.) experiences.
- Candidate with Tender handling experiences will be added advantage.
- Product certification. (e.g. ITIL, PMP or Prince)
All successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] stating:
1. Current Drawn:
2. Expecting Salary:
3. Date Available:
4. Reason To Leave Each Job:
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Yeo Wei Ling Vanessa
People Profilers Pte Ltd
10 Anson Road #09-01/02 International Plaza Singapore 079903
Tel: 6805 0855
EA License Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg Number: R1876549
People Profilers Pte Ltd