Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 5-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Liaise with clients and business to understand the needs/pain-point of business and to consult, design solution architecture for them.
- Carry out consulting, technical and IT/Digital architecture analysis/assessment, effort estimation, solutioning and proposal review; and present the proposed solutions to clients.
- Ensure compliance in proposed solution (architectural design, security, managed services, etc) for clients in different industry sectors (finance, healthcare, automotive, manufacturing, telco, etc).
- Well understand services/solution offerings of the company to consult the businesses.
- Tailor IT/Digital solution and service offerings to suit clients' needs (especially in Singapore & APAC)
- Conduct study of the market need and trend in order to direct and initiate trendy and innovative technology/solution/services to the company's board of director.
- Keep up-to-date of knowledge and know-how and be subject master expert (SME) in technologies (Cloud, RPA, Low-code, AI/ML, IoT, Blockchain, 5G, etc), best practices and compliances in IT/Digital solutions, services and developments for different industry sectors.
- Bachelor or master's degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Must have at least 5 years relevant working experience
- Must quickly adapt with short learning curve for latest technologies (Cloud, RPA, Low-code, AI/ML, IoT, Blockchain, 5G, etc).
- Familiar with various technologies (e.g. Cloud, RPA, Low code, AI & Machine Learning, IoT, Mobility, Data Analytics, Blockchain, etc.)
- Must have experience in IT service delivery
- Understand Technical Sales/Pre-sales role and responsibility
- Have experience in enterprise products, distributed system, micro-services and IoT.
- Have hands-on experience as architect/technical/team lead for an Agile team.
- Have hands-on experience with advanced software development process like TDD, BDD and the likes.
- Have experience in biding and working with Singapore Government projects.
- Having knowledge or expertise of FinTech, MarTech will be advantageous.
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547