Key Words: Presales, Sales Support, RFP/RFI Responses, Customer Engagement, Partner Support, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Office 365, Azure, Microsoft Cloud Offerings
Role: Presales Engineer
Industry: Computer Software, Information technology
About Our Client
Our client is a Microsoft Cloud expert. Over 10,000 company trust the company to accelerate the migration, management, and protection of their Office 365 and SharePoint data. The company’s integrated cloud, hybrid, and on-premises software solutions are enhanced by 24/7 support and award-winning services. Organizations across six continents and all industries rely on our client to ease transition to the Microsoft Cloud, increase IT administrator productivity, and satisfy governance and compliance objectives.
The company has been named to the Inc. 500|5000 six times and the Deloitte Technology Fast 500™ five times. They are a leading Microsoft ISV Partner, in Application Development, Cloud Platform, Cloud Productivity, and Collaboration and Content, and a US Government GSA provider via strategic partnerships.
About the Role, (Presales)
This role will utilize your technical expertise and customer facing skills in the dynamic tech industry. This position is your opportunity to succeed as a presales professional, allowing you to work with state of the art software offerings. The company will provide you with continuous training and mentorship to help you on your way to success as a sales engineer.
- Your job is to partner with the sales executives as the key technical lead throughout the presales lifecycle of our business. Through this partnership, you will work in a consultative role to assist in the successful closing of new deals by performing demonstrations and pre-sales support to our prospective and returning customers.
- Presenting and demonstrating the company’s product offerings relevant to customer objectives remotely and on-site
- Communicating with prospective customers, assisting and guiding them through their evaluation and selection process
- Building environments tailored to customer requirements as Proof of Concept during the sales lifecycle to illustrate product capabilities and how they align specifically with customer objectives
- Participating in writing proposals in response to RFIs / RFPs that showcase how the product line can satisfy customer requirements with attractive return on their investment
- Sharing information with the sales and technical teams about our products and the market
- Acting as the customer advocate and liaison to the product management and development teams
- Helping the sales team identify and understand customer business objectives and organization to best align the company’s technology
- Establishing relationships with key customer business and technical advocates that have the power to drive long-term solution adoption within their company
- Developing customer’s buying vision for how the company can help them reduce costs and increase business agility
- Supporting Partner and Marketing teams with their field activities
Please note: Interested Applicants must be able to work in Singapore.
- Relevant work experience in presales/presales support
- Confident and enthusiastic presentation skills
- Advanced business and technical communication skills – can lead conversations to align technical value to client’s business needs
- Readiness to think strategically to help close deals using technical knowledge coupled with sales mentality
- Ability to maintain excellent relationships with customers and colleagues
- Ability to work individually and within a highly collaborative team
- Willingness to learn and adapt in a dynamic and fast changing environment
- Authoritative business analysis capabilities
- Advanced troubleshooting skills
- Required: Extensive experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM in solution design and implementation
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Cloud offerings such as Office 365, Dynamics 365 and Azure
- Required: Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM architecture, components, and configuration, including the differences between versions and hybrid architectures
- Hands experience with plugins, workflows and solutions on Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience in ITPro related topics such as server and software installation, configuration and administration, especially for Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Dynamics CRM
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, Active Directory, SMTP, and DHCP technologies a plus
- Working knowledge of SharePoint Server a plus
- Broader knowledge of server and cloud offerings in the tech industry
- Positive can do attitude
- Relentless – will not give in
- Positive energy
- Collaborative and team player
- Takes ownership and accountability for situation
- Creative and Versatile
- Good listening Skills / humility
- Culture Sensitivities / local experience
- Project management / implementation
- Analytical and possess the ability to solve problems permanently
- Must be a good team player with eye for details and improvement.
If you are interested to learn more about the above job role or any other job opportunities, please apply to this job advertisement or alternatively contact the following consultant:
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
SearchElect Pte. Ltd. adheres to the Singapore Ministry of Manpower Tripartite guidelines on Non-Discriminatory Job Advertisements which you can find more information about HERE. If you feel any part of this job advertisement is discriminatory please immediately raise to our attention via [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We take these matters seriously and thank you for your cooperation.