Pre Sales Expert
Embrio Enteprises Pte Ltd | Date Posted: 9-Jul-2018
Bachelor's / Honours
- Candidates who need work pass need not apply.
- 3 or more years of experience writing code using languages such as (but not limited to) J2EE,
- Java, PL/SQL.
- Hands-on experience with Java Struts, Spring and hibernate framework.
- Experience of one or more full SDLC for enterprise projects
- Experience in Agile Development environments
- Experience in Application Servers like Websphere, WebLogic, JBoss, and Tomcat.
- Good understanding of modern software development methodologies (OOP) (optional)
- Experience in in memory data grid like redis, memcached, ehcahce, terracotta, and hazelcast (optional)
- Good Understanding of OWASP (optional)
- Experience in security penetration testing tools like Burp Suite
- Good understanding of Software Testing methodologies, scripting and tools.
- Good Understanding of RDBMS databases such as Oracle, MS SQL
- Having relevant certifications will be added advantage
- Degree in computer science will be good.
- Working closely with the sales team on proposals and pitches for business.
- Attending meetings with business development managers and acting as a technical expert.
- Putting together business cases for the sales teams to support their proposals.
- Working closely and collaboratively with customers to devise effective solutions.
- Ensuring that the company’s product can deliver on the customer’s requirements.
- Working closely with customers to understand and capture requirements.
- Replying to customers following requests for information and proposal requests.
- Presenting proposals to customers alongside members of the sales team.
- Providing ongoing support for customers post implementation.
- Ability to demonstrate our products and technologies effectively to audiences of varied technical knowledge
· Ability to deliver proof of concepts on our products and technologies effectively to potential customers