Pre-Sales Engineer (Printer/Scanner) @ South
- Global MNC in Factory Automation/Industrial Robotics solutions
- Work location: South
- Work closely and collaborate with product management team.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the product portfolio and competitor technologies
- Keep current on industry trends and the competitive landscape.
- Ability to identify customer needs, correct solution for customer success
- Understand the new product, through attending trainings and learning from various internal sources.
- Prepare the training material and information.
- Organise and conduct training programs to Pre-sales engineers/Product Managers/Customers in the region.
- Prepare training calendar based on new product launches
- Align with internal state holder on support structure.
- Evaluate new products and/or software to understand the specifications and key features for sales/marketing purpose.
- Upload and maintain software related to product category to the company website.
- Provide necessary feedback to Japan on improvement points required for future development purpose
- Visiting customers for product training/product demo when need arises
- Diploma or Degree in Electronics or relevant qualifications
- At least 2 years of pre-sales engineer experience in printer and/or scanner industry
- Trust-worthy, Act with Integrity, Creative, Challenge-driven, Fast Mover, Detail Oriented
- Good with Microsoft excel and MS office tools
- Occasional travel expected
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 17114
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD