Pre Sales Engineer
- Pre-sales engineer serves as a technology adviser to both prospective customers, partners and representatives of currently assigned client accounts.
- Assist sales through ensuring product confidence and technology leadership of Rugged Laptop, display a strong commitment to developing and maintaining customer relationships with ability to understand customer requirement, determine the best solutions and effectively communicate the value proposition.
- Contribute to enhance internal sales team’s as well as key partner’s knowledge on products and core technologies through regular training and sales tools build reliability.
- Working closely with internal teams to solve any technical in both pre-sales/post-sales support for customers to suggest best solutions in required timeline.
- Improve post-sales support and processes for ASEAN, Israel Rugged Laptop business across the region.
- Minimum 8- 12 years of relevant experience
- Minimum Diploma / Bachelor’s degree or a relevant combination of education and experience in engineering, computer science, IT technology and systems, networking, various OS and android platform.
- Proven technology skills, outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge and expertise in mobile devices are essential.
- Experience with any rugged computing products / industry would be a plus point.
- Permanent Position
- Singaporeans preferred
1. Recent photograph
2. Personal particulars
3. Education Level
4. Each employment background
5. Working experience
6. Reason for leaving each employment
7. Last drawn salary
8. Expected salary
9. Date of availability
JOLENE JOY TAN
EA Personnel No: R1984069
Agency Licence No: 90C4037
Goldtech Resources Pte Ltd