Pre Sales Engineer
Newtech Technology (South Asia) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 19-Oct-2020
- To assist sales team on M&E technical matters.
- Pre-studying tender documents of tender or RFQ documents before site survey.
- Contractors selection for pre site survey.
- To attend project site survey with Sales team and contractors.
- To assist in preparation of project costing template and tender documents for submission.
- To review Vendor’s quotation to ensure compliance to client’s specification and requirement. .
- Preparation of M&E technical supporting documents such as ACAD drawings, sketches, technical specification, method statement and etc when necessary.
- To attend customer technical clarification meeting with Sales. Make necessary amendment of technical document to comply with client’s requirement.
- M&E equipment and materials such as capacity, sizing, specification, installation, function and etc.
- Liaising and coordinating between sales team and project team on the technical matters for pretender and post tender stage.
- To attend final site survey for hand over to project team and to attend T&C when necessary.
- Degree in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical / or related Engineering disciplines;
- Applicants with E&M System Design & Build experience will be an advantages;
- Over 4 years of technical knowledge in Electrical & Mechanical System;
- Strong organizational and supervisory skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, initiative, mature with strong sense of responsibility;
- Strong problem solving (technical) skill and highly motivated
- Fluent in English
Newtech Technology (South Asia) Pte Ltd