Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 24-Jun-2020
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Works deals assigned to the sales team supported, prioritizing effort based on maximizing total impact on team productivity and profit, or as directed by the sales manager.
- Build and size out outsourcing solution based on customer requirement align with delivery team capabilities.
- Proactively scopes the technical solution required to address customer requirements, assesses customers’ met and unmet needs, and recommends solutions that optimize value for both the customer and the firm.
- Secures input from all necessary solution stakeholders within the customer firm. Adapts solutions, as necessary, to ensure appropriate support.
- Coordinates closely with internal sales, sales support, and service resources to align solution design with customers’ business requirements.
- Secures from customer technical staff commitments needed to ensure a deal’s “technical close.”
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines, market areas, channel, or teams supported.
- Monitors customer support for outsourcing solutions proposed throughout the sales process, and alerts the sales and account teams to potential risks of deal closure.
- Minimum Diploma/Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science field
- Minimum six years of sales or sales engineering experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer segment; or
- Experience in Outsourcing account management (Managed Services); and/or
- Minimum three years of Infrastructure support (e.g. Wintel, Unix, Network…etc.) experiences; and/or
- Minimum five years of End User Support (e.g. Onsite, W2W, Projects, Helpdesk…etc.) experiences.
- Candidate with Tender handling experiences will be added advantage.
- Freshman will be considered as well
- Product certification. (e.g. ITIL, PMP or Prince)
- Good in MS excel and MS power point will be an added advantage.
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd