Pre-Sales Consultants(IT Solutions)
Reporting to Presales Manager, the Presales Consultant combines deep technical subject
matter expertise with a keen understanding of how to address the critical business needs of
customers through ICT products and Solutions.
Externally, this role works closely with the Sales team to close deals, supporting the team
through the full sales process of solution engineering, such as architectural design, solution
presentation, standard and customized solution demonstration, customer workshop,
proposals development, and work with sales team to answer RFI/RFP.
Internally, this role works with the Technical team to ensure smooth transition to post sales
implementation. This role also actively engages and collaborates with the product team to
provide field product feedback.
A successful candidate must maintain in-depth product knowledge of key ICT products,
possess excellent communication skills to deliver presentation, and manage customer
requirements to ensure the scope of solution can be delivered.
1) Become an expert with our focused product, able to deliver standard and customized
presentations of solutions, as well as solution demonstration to customers from
business owners of SME to C-level executives in enterprise accounts.
2) Architect and design custom solution based on customer’s requirement using
suite of focused products, apply industry best practice, to ensure the proposed solution
can meet customer’s business objective and can be delivered by Technical team.
3) Partner with sales and work on presentation materials for opportunity progression.
4) Work on complex deals and provide response to RFPs related to product, integration,
delivery, Installation and maintenance.
5) Support sales and marketing events, conferences and exhibitions.
6) Provide support to sales materials development.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Min. 5 years of presales experience in SME/ enterprise ICT Solution; ideally Windows or
cloud-based Infrastructure offerings.
• Good understanding of enterprise sales processes for ICT solutions.
• Good Knowledge in at least 5 of the following areas: Servers, Storage, Windows/
Hyper-V Operating System, Microsoft Suite of products, VEEAM, VMware and Azure/
AWS Cloud Technologies.
• Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s
• Ability to identify requirements and develop use cases based on customer’s business
• Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Demonstrate problem solving skills.
• A Polytechnic or equivalent certification required.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621