Pre-Sales Consultants(IT Infrastructure)
Identify, design, architect and provide information technical solutions for customers in support of
the sales team, comprising (but not limited to):
• Provide innovative system solutions to our customers and potential customers.
• Work closely with the sales team to provide technical proposals, presentations and solution
bill of materials for tenders and RFPs.
• Prepare and deliver the business value solutions for customers, including proposal writing,
presentation, conducting Proof-of-Concept to showcase its technical feasibility.
• Propose the technical solution and oversee the selection of technologies and products and
estimate resources required to develop the proposed solution to meet customer’s
• Articulate alternatives in terms of cost, benefit, and risk where multiple solutions exists.
• Act as a knowledge broker and trusted advisor on our offerings, provide technical direction,
guidance, and support complex sales engagements.
• Undertake ownership and accountability for the design of customer's IT infrastructure.
• Perform other job responsibilities as and when assigned.
• Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related subject with at least 6 years of
related presales working experience in IT projects. Candidates with lesser years of
experience may be considered for junior positions.
• Strong understanding and good knowledge in IT system infrastructure solutions.
• Conversant in multiple system products and solutions including server, storage, virtualization
/ cloud infrastructure, backup solutions, automation etc.
• Support multiple products and solutions such as Microsoft, Redhat, VMWare, HCI, AWS,
Azure, GCP, HDS or Redhat Ansible etc.
• Certification in any of the above products are advantages
• Experience solutioning for government, education and healthcare companies, an added
• Experience in SI environment preferred.
• Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Able to act independently and make decisions with minimal supervision.
• Good presentation skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer interface skills, able to socialise and engage with
partners, stakeholders and team members well.
• Self-driven and motivated individual, able to look at the bigger picture.
Please submit resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details in MS Word format:
- Position applying for
- Current remuneration
- Expected remuneration
- Notice period
John Goh Meng Chye
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1102621