Pre Sales Consultant (Up to $6k/Central/5 days)
Basic salary up to $6000
5-day work week (Mon to Fri: 9am-6pm)
Location: Central (Redhill)
Reporting to Presales Manager, the Presales Consultant combines deep technical subject matter expertise with a keen understanding of how to address the critical business needs of customers through ICT products and Solutions.
Externally, this role works closely with the Sales team to close deals, supporting the team through the full sales process of solution engineering, such as architectural design, solution presentation, standard and customized solution demonstration, customer workshop, proposals development, and work with sales team to answer RFI/RFP.
Internally, this role works with the Technical team to ensure smooth transition to post sales implementation. This role also actively engages and collaborates with the product team to provide field product feedback.
A successful candidate must maintain in-depth product knowledge of key ICT products, possess excellent communication skills to deliver presentation, and manage customer requirements to ensure the scope of solution can be delivered.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Become an expert with our focused product, able to deliver standard and customized presentations of solutions, as well as solution demonstration to customers from business owners of SME to C-level executives in enterprise accounts.
- Architect and design custom solution based on customer’s requirement using NTC’s suite of focused products, apply industry best practice, to ensure the proposed solution can meet customer’s business objective and can be delivered by Technical team.
- Partner with sales and work on presentation materials for opportunity progression.
- Work on complex deals and provide response to RFPs related to product, integration, delivery, Installation and maintenance.
- Support sales and marketing events, conferences and exhibitions.
- Provide support to sales materials development.
- Min. 5 years of presales experience in SME/ enterprise ICT Solution; ideally Windows or cloud-based Infrastructure offerings.
- Good understanding of enterprise sales processes for ICT solutions.
- Good Knowledge in at least 5 of the following areas: Servers, Storage, Windows/
- Hyper-V Operating System, Microsoft Suite of products, VEEAM, VMware and Azure/ AWS Cloud Technologies.
- Ability to communicate technical and business concepts effectively to customer’s mid/senior management.
- Ability to identify requirements and develop use cases based on customer’s business priority.
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrate problem solving skills.
- A Polytechnic or equivalent certification required.
- Professional knowledge of terminology, trends and concepts of ICT security, network and application products.
- Sound knowledge of Security, SaaS and PaaS solutions.
Kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9740
Soo Joe Yee, Joey
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1767474
People Profilers Pte Ltd