Pre -Sales Consultant (IT)
OakTree Consulting| Date Posted: 6-May-2019
EA Licence No: 06C4642|EA Personal Registration No: R1105598
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- To report to Pre-Sales Manager on major projects & overall project pipeline.
- To engage in pre-sales activity with sales team to provide IT solutions that meet customers’ requirements.
- To conduct or manage POC (Proof of Concept) based on customer’s need.
- To conduct workshop/ presentation for small group of customers on company’s focus product.
- To conduct activities (E.g Site survey, requirement gathering etc.) required to design a cost effective and comprehensive solution meeting the customer’s requirements.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or IT, or with at least 2-3 years of experience in Pre Sales engagement OR 3-5 years of Post Sales experience in migrating, deploying and maintaining Virtualised Environment, Server, Storage and Backup solution in Windows & Linux environment.
- In depth experience & exposure in common IAAS cloud solution such as Azure/ AWS & Private Cloud Stack.
- Hands on experience with the cloud solution will be add on advantages
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Server 2008/2012, Exchange Server, Office365, Sharepoint deployment and migration.
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Infrastructure & Storage Equipment ( Lenovo/Cisco/Dell/HP/EMC)
- Good Knowledge in Virtualization such as VMware and Microsoft Hyper-V.
- Good Knowledge in AD & Exchange Design & Migration experience.
- Some Knowledge in networking / perimeter network security / WAN connectivity.
- Knowledge in VDI solutions would be an added advantage
Please send in your resume in MS Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Manimalah Suppiah, EA License No : 06C4642, EA Reg No : R1105598