PR & Marketing Manager
- Great learning opportunity to be able to grow with the company
- Get along well with colleagues
- Stable, and fast-growing company
Our client is a multinational wine distributor and has also ventured into the food business. The Company entered Singapore as its first stop in Asia for food business and has established cake boutique stores in several top-rated commercial malls, including the newly opened Jewel Changi Airport. The Company is rapidly growing with expansions plans into the rest of Southeast Asia for both business units.
The PR & Marketing manager will engage with the media on a regular basis to feature each brand in local publications. You will also lead a team of Designers to conceptualise and produce communication collaterals that support the strategy and brand's business objectives
You will be responsible for:
- Creating and executing marketing and brand strategies and plans that drive achievement of the Company's business objectives.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and external partners to ensure timely executions of campaigns and events.
- Coordinating with franchisor's headquarters (based in US/Europe) on their marketing efforts which could be applied to local market.
- Maintaining consistent communications with customers across all touch points to deliver a seamless and holistic brand experience
- Effectively managing the marketing budget.
- Cultivating and maintaining good relationship with journalists, editors and influencers who would be relevant to each brand
- Strategising, researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted audience.
- Spearheading and coordinating special programs, partnerships and events that deliver increased awareness and value for each brand
- You possess a Degree in Marketing or equivalent and you have at least 3 years relevant experience.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills and you possess a dynamic personality.
- You also have good business acumen and analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to manage multiple parallel processes, is required.
- You are a creative thinker and an articulate communicator with the ability to conceptualize, visualize and deliver on a breadth and depth of marketing activities.
- You are resilient and have a positive attitude.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd