- Join an innovative & fast-growing market research firm
- Lead a intellectually curious team
- A role that will accelerate your career
Our client is a market research company driven by technology, to help businesses and individuals conveniently leverage on research to achieve ambitions.
In this role, you will be developing an effective PR and communications strategy that will translate brand and key messages into media concept and compelling stories. You will also be involved in implementing community initiatives to optimise engagement levels.
You will be responsible for :
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Leveraging a variety of media channels to maximise the company’s brand exposure through interviews, editorials etc.
- Building strong and positive relationships with media, influencers and other related parties.
- Developing and editing news releases, speeches, articles and other editorial collateral.
- Managing an external PR agency.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course correcting as required.
- Generating engaging content for thought leadership pieces, websites, social platforms and marketing collateral.
- Designing and developing strong employer branding strategy.
- Partnering with various internal and external stakeholders to promote and communicate the employee value proposition (EVP) and help position the company as an employer of choice.
- Building campaigns to support recruitment and drive talent attraction and engagement across multiple channels.
- Analysing and interpreting metrics to measure the success of employer branding initiatives.
- Managing a team of 1-5 people.
- You have a degree in Marketing, Communications or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience in Public Relations, Marketing Communications or similar role.
- You have strong media relationships across this space and a proven track record of executing successful public relations campaigns.
- Experience within Content Development & Management, Employer Branding, would be a strong advantage.
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You are willing to undertake 0-30% travel.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd