PR Content Lead
Our ideal candidate is someone who is driven to excel and make a difference in whatever they do. You desire to do good for the broader community and this is critical as your efforts would help to save vision in young children around the world.
Beyond one's excellent individual performance, it is extremely important that he/she can also be an effective team player. You must be able to work independently as well as with a cross-functional team.
You will be developing and executing an integrated program of diverse and creative communication campaigns aligning with our values and business strategy to maximize media exposure and brand awareness, thereby driving user uptake, improve brand awareness and interest as well as open up new revenue streams.
Specifically, you will own PR campaigns (& stunts) across multiple platforms inclusive of web, mobile, print, activation, etc to acquire new users as well as ensuring that users (and non-users) are well educated on our product services and offerings, and are well equipped in using them.
Working independently initially, this role offers enormous potential and scope to grow into, including building your own high performing marketing team and be groomed to be the future leaders of the business. You must be able to thrive under a macro-management style.
In addition to the above, the ideal candidate must be a superb storyteller and a capable end-to-end marketer who’s skilled and experienced in developing fully online to integrated campaigns, to website, edms, and mobile-first focus from scratch (with minimum agency or management inputs).
- Oversee the overall social media strategy and content creation and management for the business
- Create engaging, creative, innovative content such as memes, photos, videos, GIFs, animation, etc to be used in appropriate platforms to drive awareness, engagement and conversion
- Manage and oversee various social media accounts to ensure effectiveness of content and promotions
- Track relevant online conversations and respond appropriately to drive positive user feedback and engagement
- Compile monthly reports to analyse our social media presence and to determine efficacy of strategy and identify areas for improvement
- Engage with various influencers for social media campaigns
- Leverage off social media trends to create relevant content
- Devising strategies to drive online traffic to plano installs
- Tracking conversion rates and making appropriate improvements
- Developing and managing digital and integrated marketing campaigns
- Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all social media marketing efforts
- Oversee the overall public relations and media plans and strategy
- Work with Social Media Lead, Marketing Lead, as well as Partnerships and Technology to create targeted messaging to drive uptake and engagement; as well as brand interest and publicity
- Actively seek opportunities for partnerships, sponsorships and advertising that would fast-track user uptake, engagement and shop growth
- Creation of content for press releases, interviews, speeches and presentation; to be aligned with socials and other assets
- Responsible for identifying and planning for shows/events/conventions that would either drive revenue or user uptake
- Manage all media inquiries, press interviews, potential crisis situations and making pitches to media
- Cultivating and leveraging existing media contacts and fostering strong business relationships
- Actively seek new media contacts and platforms to gain media publicity and exposure
- Analysis of Public Relations efforts on a quarterly basis and provide recommendations
- Be the point of contact across 10 markets globally
- Capable of working with minimum supervision; evidence of willingness to assume increasing levels of autonomy and responsibility
- Creative with a strong sense of aesthetics
- Proven track record of planning and executing successful PR campaigns both locally and internationally
- Possess strong negotiation, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use Photoshop and/or Illustrator, Final Cut Pro and/or Adobe Premiere Pro is a plus
- Strong team player who is responsible, able to work independently and meet deadlines
- Willingness and ability to contribute as part of a team
- Consistently takes initiative and assumes responsibility
- Welcomes change and thrives on innovation
- Ability to learn on the spot and have the flexibility and agility to deal with unexpected issues
- Have the aptitude to weave insights into a credible story and an artistic eyes and hands to transform boring data into attractive visuals
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Fluency in the vernacular languages is advantageous.
- Strong leadership, inter-personal skills and the ability to interact well with people at all levels.
- Meticulous, adaptable and enjoys the challenge of taking the business to greater
- Passion for excellence
- Desire to learn
- Takes responsibility
- Sense of humour
plano Pte Ltd