PR & Communication Assistant Manager - RETAIL LUXURY - S$6000
World leading luxury fashion house invites dynamic individual to join the group as PR & Communications Assistant Manager!
Budget for this role: S$6000
- Involved in the annual budgeting process and independently handled the communications budget for SEA.
- Ensured the flawless execution of all consumer events during the launch of seasonal collections.
- Coordination and management of Media & PR Agencies for the region
- Development and implementation of annual Media and PR plans aligned with overall Brand and Regional Marketing strategy
- Manage press relation and generate strategy to gain more media coverage
- Develop a network of friends of the brand/local social influencers/Bloggers with the aim of pushing product placement throughout their network/channels and generate positive word of mouth
- Drive PR coverage for brand stories, collections and events.
- Develop a network of local partners in order to create events and partnerships relevant to the brands overall brand and marketing strategy
- Media Management and assist in the development of the annual media advertising campaign with the media buying agency
- Communication of media advertising plan to key stakeholders
- Execute/attend press and promotional related events and activities for new launches, boutique opening, international press trips, open days, boutique tours, exhibitions and visits.
- Monitor and analyse media coverage from media monitoring agency
- Ensure reporting systems are regularly updated and monitored for accuracy of regional information
- Liaison with international Media and Press teams for reporting requirements
- Preparation and distribution of media evaluation reports
- University degree in marketing, communications or Business Administration.
- At least 2 years of experience in a managerial position within similar industry.
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of communications and public relations activities.
- Demonstrated successful experience making presentations and negotiating with local media.
- Passion for the luxury industry and Communications.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organized, open-minded, proactive.
- Creative and innovative approach to communications and branding.
Interested applicant, kindly submit full-detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Please visit www.clarist.com.sg for more available positions. Thank you
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd