Postdoctoral Fellow (2-year), ROSA
Singapore Management University| Date Posted: 21-May-2021
Masters / PhD
- This position is for Centre for Research on Successful Ageing (ROSA).
- Conceptualize and conduct advanced quantitative analyses, using both cross-sectional and longitudinal survey, epidemiological and other data.
- Supervise and/or support longitudinal data collection efforts.
- Draft and submit papers, as lead author or co-author, for publication in high impact scientific journals.
- Develop and submit competitive grant applications.
- Participate actively in Centre activities, including conferences, seminars and workshops.
- PhD in a Sociology.
- Minumum 2 years of relevant research experience (specialization in ageing research, medical sociology, family).
- Demonstrated skills and expertise in advanced quantitative analyses.
- At least 3 publications in top tier geriatrics and gerontology / epidemiology / public health / social science journals with at least 1 first authored publication.
- A team player who can work in a multidisciplinary setting.
- Expected to author, as lead author or co-author, at least 4 publications per year for submission for publication in high impact scientific journals.
Singapore Management University