Portfolio Counselor (First Vice President)
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values — Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
The Retail function provides Personal and Business Banking customers with financial solutions tailored to their needs. We help them manage their money wisely and meet their financial goals through an extensive range of products and services. These include deposit, insurance, secured and unsecured loans, investment and wealth advisory services.
Personal Financial Services
We design and provide products and services that empower our customers to enjoy greater banking convenience while they extract more value from their money. In particular, we are focused on promoting and developing healthy saving and investment practices across generations.
- Manage and drive Wealth revenue across all Investment and Treasury products
- Provision of expertise and advisory to sales representatives and Customers on wealth related products
- Acquire new to wealth businesses for the Bank and minimize attrition of wealth portfolio
- Cross sell and Up sell to grow key product portfolio
- Coaching of sales representatives weak in different product classes
Enhance Customer Satisfaction and Retention
- Enhance customer service by providing specialised expertise required in managing wealth and investment portfolios
- Understand customers’ financial profile and needs to develop strategies based on customers requirements
- Retain high net worth customers through attentive customer care and consultative approach
Personal and Social
- Strong inter-personal communication skills
- Ability to socialise / communicate with people from all walks of life
- Team player as well as ability to function independently
Professional and Technical
- A recognized tertiary education
- Keen interest in Global Financial Markets
- 3-5 years of experience in investment advisory, preferably in the capacity of a banking sales professional or in an asset management environment
- Strong knowledge on multi asset classes and investment products such as equities, bonds, funds and structured products, etc.
- Strong interpersonal and coaching skills
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)