Portfolio Associates - Entry level
The Portfolio Asoociates will help to monitor clients portfolio on a daily basis and advise clients. Working hand in hand with the team, there will be training cater to individual learning.
On-the-job learning starts immediately when you are placed in your role. Customer Service related experience will be an added advantage but not a pre-requisite and you will need to be self-driven, positive and result oriented.
Roles and Responsibilities: -
- Handle Client Portfolio
- Maintain good relationship with customers
- Handling Clients clarification and queries
- Prepare reports for Clients
- Must be sociable and a team player
- Recognised degree or local polytechnic diploma
- Positive and high energetic individual who is result driven
- Possess strong interpersonal skills
- Cheerful and Sociable
- Candidates with NO experience are welcome
- Entry level candidate are welcome
- Fun working environment with oversea incentives trip provided
- A lot of teamwork and mentorship
- Selected candidate will be groomed for fast tracked management career
We are looking for people (with or without) working experience with the learning attitude to join our big family.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview to assess your suitability for the role
The company is one of the market leaders in the Financial Industry in Singapore. We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to bring our business to even greater heights.
We provide a conducive environment for our employees to develop themselves personally and professionally. We also offer competitive remunerations and benefits to reward our employees.