Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!AIA Investment Management (AIAIM) is a wholly owned subsidiary of AIA Group, the world’s largest life insurer. As a leading asset owner and institutional asset manager, AIA Group has access to the world’s finest fund managers. We build institutional level relationships with our selected asset managers and apply professional oversight. AIAIM manages the assets of AIA Group and its business entities.
Reporting to the Head of Equities, the successful candidate will work closely with the Portfolio Managers on portfolio support and administrative duties to achieve AIAIM’s objectives.
- The portfolio analyst is required to provide day-to-day support to portfolio managers in portfolio management, compliance and client servicing related matters.
- Prepare portfolio reports related to portfolio positioning and transactions, which include daily portfolio monitoring, weekly portfolio analysis report and monthly updates of investible universe.
- Assist in preparation of materials for Tactical Asset Allocation and any other investment-related meetings. This includes regular monthly and quarterly performance review and ad-hoc mandate update presentations for internal and external use.
- Assist in matters related to broker commission, broker rating review and updating of stop-loss monitoring.
- Support the team in company and market research.
- The ideal candidate must be proficient in Bloomberg, Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. Knowledge in writing Microsoft Excel Macros is preferred. He/she should be meticulous and recognize the importance of fact-checking and doing reality checks.
- The candidate must also be pro-active, conscientious, responsible and a team player who can complete all assigned tasks within tight deadlines. He/she should also be mature enough to work independently.
- Good inter-personal skills with the ability to coordinate and collaborate with colleagues from different countries, cultures and level of work experience are essential.
- Strong writing and communication skills in English are important requirements for this role.
- At least 2 years of work experience in Sell-Side or Buy-Side Equities would be an advantage.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.
AIA Singapore Pte Ltd