Six Senses| Date Posted: 14-Aug-2019
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Ensure swimming pools are cleaned as per hotel schedules.
- Carry out preventative and routine maintenance on swimming pools and plant as directed.
- Report any abnormal or unusual incidents to the Engineering
- Carry out any specific cleaning or maintenance on an ad hoc basis.
- Carry out water analysis tests as per schedules.
- Maintain working areas and equipment in a clean and tidy condition.
- Ensure that any dangerous or flammable items are properly and safely stored.
- Ensure that all departmental reports and forms are completed accurately and punctually.
- Complete any other duty assigned to them by their manager/supervisor.
- Knowledge of the product used for the hotels
- Understanding of pool PH levels, chemical handling, water levels and consistency of balance.
- Water pump technical knowledge in how water is pumped to fountains, pools and thermal areas.
- Must be able to work in an outdoor setting.