Policy & Procedure Analyst
- Plans and coordinates the review on Policy Management Framework.
- Communicates directly with the Project Champions from various departments to gain understanding on the policies and procedures.
- Reviews, evaluates and recommends improvement to the policies and procedures.
- Advises internal stakeholders on the creation of new policies and procedures.
- Creates process maps and related documents as needed.
- Coordinates review, approval and execution of policies and procedures.
- Establishes and manages library of policies and procedures
- Plans and executes annual compliance reviews on policies and procedures relating to key areas of concern
- Provides secretariat support for the Audit & Risk Committee (ARC), Quality Assurance Committee (QAC) and the Workplace Safety & Health Committee (WSHC).
- Possess a Degree in Business Administration, Finance & Accounting or related discipline with at least 3 – 5 years of relevant experiences.
- Relevant experience, preferably in a healthcare / community care settings;
- Experience in conducting training for small / mid-sized groups;
- Experience in writing policies and procedures and process mapping;
- Added advantage if experience in audit, accounting, ISO or QA
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16968
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD