Support the Program Management Office in the deployment of standard tools, process and procedures in their assigned account.
Support the account through ongoing program management process, delivery and execution improvement.
Program Management processes include
· Contract Performance Management
· Issue management,
· Risk management,
· Deliverable management,
· Project control,
· Contract change Management,
· Request for Services, etc
Monitor all activities through Program Management process lifecycles and ensure comprehensive and accurate updates are made in required tools by the assigned action owners.
Liaise with assigned action owners of Program Management activities to progress issues, risks and actions through Program Management processes in order to meet agreed target times.
Create work items for account
Prepare regular program metrics reporting to management.
Prepare ad-hoc reports for program management as required.
Escalate Program Management Office related issues to management expediently.
Educate and communicate the Program Management process to IBM team members.
Assist in the audit activity associated with the Program Management processes.
• Tracking and logging status of Program Management activities including contract change, issue management, risk management, deliverable management, project control, request for services, etc
• Do weekly/monthly program management and governance reporting
• Issue, raise and track purchase request via bonds system, from initiation till completion, including billing
• Track purchases from initiation till completion, including billing
• Take meeting minutes
• Booking of meeting room, teleconference and facilities
• Maintaining electronic and hardcopy filing /documentations
• Support billing to client
• Any other duties as per assigned by reporting manager
· 2 to 3 years’ experience in administrative services or operations support field.
· Exceptional time management, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
· Confidence in communicating with customers, internal leaders / senior management, peers and external vendors.
· Proactive, organized approach to multitasking.
· Professional appearance, courteous manner and respect for others.
· Ability to work in a fast paced and challenging environment that is constantly changing.
· Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
· Willingness to take up new challenges.
Infinite Computer Solutions Pte. Ltd.