We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organization and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
Location: North (Nearest MRT: Toa Payoh, Caldecott)
Working Hours: Regular Office Hours
- To support project management team in the day-to-day operations of the project/s.
- Resource management (i.e. on/off-boarding clearance processes etc)
- Minute taking at client and team meetings
- To assist reconciliation of cost variances, ensuring accuracy of chargeability, processing of invoices/raising POs)
- Report generation
- Ensuring the team complies with client data protection
- Initiating and managing process improvements
- Maintenance of project site office facilities
- Overseeing the daily tasks of the PMO offshore team supporting the project/s under his/her care
- Minimum a Diploma/Degree in any discipline with relevant PMO experience
- Proficient Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Minute taking experience
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Excellent project management skills
- Good work attitude and a fast learner
- Meticulous, organized and diligent and able meet deadlines
- Good oral and written communication skills
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd