PMO Lead | Bank | Contract
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 12-Jun-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
- Lead the PMO team for the technology function and support the wider team to manage and report on end-to-end deliverables for the integration program as well as providing delivery oversight and assurance.
- Work closely with the program business leads, Technology SVS leads and program director to ensure that the technology delivery aspects of the program are appropriately managed, tracked, reported, governed, and implemented, obeying the requirements of time/scope/cost as defined by the Program Director and senior stakeholders.
- Support the technology function with proactive planning and delivery, balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, team, outcomes, and benefits and aligning activities to meet the future state organization and operating model.
- Drive the adoption of agile and agile principles across the program and coach other members of the team in the agreed ways of working.
- Coordinate and drive cross-SVS and workstream transformation initiatives e.g., planning, reporting, operational review, from strategies/initiatives formation to implementation/ and commercialization
- Provide PMO support to monitor, manage and govern in line with the WPB strategy & transformation programs/initiatives to drive the program toward its short and long term strategic integrating goals.
- Be responsible for running and organizing regular respective management meetings including preparation of presentation materials, communication plans, business cases via coordination with respective key stakeholders.
- Prepare management reports, conduct business research, and participate in ad hoc activities required by the program director to meet business needs.
- Builds trusted relationships with contacts within other (non PMO) areas.
- Monitor program/project baselines to ensure activities are occurring as planned - scope, budget, and schedule.
- Proactively identify risks and issues on programs/ projects, helping teams to develop risk management and issue management plans; responsible for the management and reporting of RAID items across multiple workstreams.
- Identify potential points of contention for missed deliverables.
- Develop and manage plans to address program/project strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats.
- Analysis of program/project data to produce management information and identify and deliver continual improvement.
- Hands on resource on planning and technical activities
- Graduate or postgraduate degree in Science, Business Administration, Social Sciences in psychology, economics, Finance, Accounting, or a any related field
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in Project or Program Management Office, operating in a global environment with proven track record of business and IT program delivery in a global, regional, and local structure.
- Insurance Industry experience and domain knowledge of technology and agile delivery
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal/external stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and changing priorities.
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of managing a PMO office and implementing best practice within large scale Program Management standards, tooling, and processes to support traditional and Agile models of deliver.
- Ability to bring analytical rigor, structure, and effective solutions to poorly defined problems.
- Proven leadership skills, with a track record of running high performance teams.
- Interpersonal, influencing, persuading and communication skills - applicable through multiple channels (written, spoken, workshops, presentations)
- Proven ability to manage teams via online tools (e.g., JIRA/ Confluence)
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to:
Lalog Charmane Castillo | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R1767650
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with Charm at [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1767650