We are currently hiring on behalf of our client, a reputable organisation and would require suitably qualified candidates to send in your applications to us.
- Support the teams in managing resources, projects and budgets
- Develop and execute demand management processes, provide training and education on standard project management requirements and methods
- Facilitate project governance and reporting, and create models to improve business decisions
- Run weekly and monthly meetings, includes minutes taking
- Minimum a Diploma/Degree with at least 3 years of PMO consultant experience
- Good listening and minutes writing skills, able to follow in meetings and capturing key points and follow-up action items with the respective parties.
- Process-oriented, with good documentation and collaboration skills
- Proficient in the MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proven ability to work effectively both independently and in a team-based environment and possess strong multi-tasking skill
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Organized and meticulous
- Able to work under pressure
***We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants, please send a copy of your detailed resume in MS Words format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] for immediate processing.
Pang Ai Wei (Registration ID: R1438040)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd (License No: 95C5630)
EPS Consultants Pte Ltd