Aquaforce is extending an invitation to all job seekers looking to take on a job as plumbing engineer.
The primary role is to support our technical specialist and workshop for the engineering aspect of the company’s operations. This includes planning, coordinating, documentation for the operations.
Entrant engineers to Aquaforce will be given the opportunity to attach to the technical teams and the marketing programs respectively.
This practical approach ensures newly joint members of our company appreciates and understanding the daily down-to-earth operations of the company. Secondly, it allows to the newly joint engineers to acquire basic technical know-hows on water pumping systems so as to be more effective in the given role. Most importantly, this process also integrates you to be part of this TEAM-based organisation where everyone supports each other in our roles.
Be awestricken by how much you can achieve when successfully plugged into a TEAM-BASED CULTURE!
We are seeking candidate who is a TEAM-player with positive attitude and pro-activeness in this niche industry.
Be part of the growing TEAM of Aquaforce!
· Obtained a valid Plumber License with PUB in Singapore.
· Supervision of water services works by the company
· Submission to relevant authorities’ water service submission
· Advise of Engineers on works that require submissions and procedures
· Ensure compliance of work activities to prevailing regulations
· Holds a valid Plumber License with PUB in Singapore.
· TEAM player
· Positive Attitudes
Aquaforce Private Limited