PLC Engineers x 4 (Water Treatment projects) @ West
- Industrial Automation System Integrator for Various Govt Projects
- Based on project site in the West
- PLC system hardware & control programs design and programming.
- Testing and commissioning of PLC Control Systems.
- Development of PLC Functional Design Specifications, Software Design Specifications, Control Schematics/Write-up and other Software Design/Test documentation.
- Site Testing and Commissioning with clients.
- PLC Software rectification works for ad-hoc jobs.
- Experience in interfacing design, implementation and testing between various third-party systems using Modbus, BACNet or other protocols will be an advantage.
- Establish and maintain courteous and good relationship with clients.
- Minimum Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Automation / Mechatronics / Building Technology).
- At least 2 -5 years working experience in PLC Control Program design and implementation in Water Treatment industries.
- Candidates with more than 8 years’ experience can be considered for more senior role.
- Knowledge and hands-on programming skills of Mitsubishi, Schneider, GE, Bechhoff, PLCs
- Knowledge of SCADA (Intuition, iFIX or Mitsubishi MC Works) is an advantage
- A resourceful individual with good organisation, time management and problem-solving skills.
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work during weekends or night jobs occasionally when required.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16690
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD