PLC Automation System Engineer (MNC, Manufacturing)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 5-Feb-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Assist in configuration and programming of software for Distributed Control Systems
- Set up of hardware and installation of software
- Testing of hardware and software for small to medium-sized DCS and other project-related systems.
- Coordinate with 3rd party vendors for interface to their system(s).
- Participate in on-site installation & commissioning
- Prepare and participate in Factory Acceptance Testing (FAT) and Site Acceptance Test (SAT).
- Manage and facilitate renewal of software licences.
- Ad hoc duties
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Information Systems or Engineering (in Electrical, Electronics, Chemical, Mechanical or Control disciplines).
- Min 2-3 years of PLC experience
- Knowledge in Windows and PC applications preferred.
- Knowledge in manufacturing environment preferred.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd