Plating & Wet Etch Principal Engineer
- Co-develop, process/product characterization and qualification of electro-plating & wet clean/etch processes.
- Lead NPI, process development and transfers activities.
- Establish stable margins and in-line controls of new processes
- SPC chart setup and maintenance.
- Lead trouble-shoot and root cause analysis efforts to resolve reliability and yield issues.
- Bachelor / Master / PhD in E&E, Materials, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or related discipline.
- Min. 6 years of experience in electro-plating, wet clean/etch process
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature, and level, of the work performed by this position. It is not designed to contain, or be interpreted, as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required.
We invite interested candidates to write-in with CV in MS Word format to Lee Shiow Chyn, EA 12C6130/ R1112042 [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for a discussion.
HPS Partners Pte Ltd