Plant Technician (Tuas / 5.5D / UP$2.8K)
- Established Environmental Services and Medical Waste Processing Company @ Tuas
- Salary up to $2800
- AWS + VB
- 5.5D work week
- Morning, afternoon and night shifts (Rotating every 2-3 weeks)
- Responsible for the safe operation of the plants
- Plant routine maintenance and servicing; replacement of parts
- Preventive and predictive maintenance program and activities;
- Maintenance of the spare parts inventory for the plants
- Responsible for the tests to comply with regulatory requirement
- Upkeep of plants tools & equipment, bins condition, stickers and straps
- Candidate must possess at least GCE ‘N’/ ‘O’-Level/ Nitec in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechatronics/ Electromechanical/ Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- At least 2 years relevant working experience in the related field.
- Knowledge in PLC, electrical, pneumatic and mechanical of plant operation.
- Self-motivated, a good team player and hardworking.
- Willing to work on shift.
- Physical work required.
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Engineering - Environmental/ Health/ Safety or equivalent.
Please submit your updated resume in MS Word format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON. You may also email your resume directly to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. ** We wish you all the best in your career search.
Teiw Hui Shi (Lorren)
Registration Number: R1547291
EA License Number: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd