Plant Manager (Beverage Manufacturing)
- Expertise in the equipment and production process of Retort, carbonated, Non-carbonated lines with beverage filling in Can, PET lines.
- Supervise, manage and execute production operations, routines and processes.
- Ensure production process is carried out in accordance with company food safety policies and effective GMP.
- Monitor, control and Improve product quality, ensure the products are produced within standard of quality, productivity and costs.
- Timely Identify and report operational problems to prevent any mishandling and production delays.
- Responsible for initiating, aligning and implementing improvement initiatives and maintain production standard operating procedures.
- Work closely with production engineer to reduce wastage and improve production efficiency and productivities.
- Ability to do structured Root cause analysis to identify true causes and identify and implement corrective action plans.
- To attend, investigate and resolve production lapses, quality issues and external complaints.
- Enforcement of workplace safety and product safety, follow Safety/GMP/HACCP requirements on factory operation.
- Knowledge of statutory requirements and demonstrated ability to ensure compliance.
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Alternatively, you may also email your resume to us at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] .
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
• Education background
• Work experiences in point forms
• Reason (s) for leaving
• Current and expected salary
• Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. *
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Goh Pui Jun (June)
Registration No: R1873497
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd EA License No: 06C2859
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd