Plant Maintenance Technician (MNC, Oil & Gas/Petrolchemical)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 8-Apr-2021
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Collects vibration measurement data at site using portable instruments
- Collects temperature measurement data.
- Reports site observations & findings
- Full compliance to site safety requirements.
- Strictly follows all site procedures including but not limited to application of work permit.
- Conducts basic administrative duties such as maintenance of engineering records and generation of standard service reports.
- Assists co-workers where required or assigned by supervisors.
- Diploma/ITE in Engineering
- Understanding of mechanical or instrumental equipment is required.
- Candidate with knowledge on Vibration measurement and/or has Vibration ISO Level 1 Certification is preferred.
- Experience in the Oil & Gas/Petrochemical industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd