Plant Maintenance Technician (Contract/West)
- To operate, maintain and repair process and utility equipment keeping it in best operating condition and minimizing equipment breakdown.
- To provide engineering support in execution of Plant Turnarounds by carrying out all associated Engineering work (e.g. configuration, dismantling and re-instatement, servicing, etc)
- To perform preventive maintenance for process and utility equipment. In accordance to PPM schedule.
- To carry out maintenance, trouble shooting and repair for unplanned equipment breakdown.
- To provide engineering support in plant equipment troubleshooting and equipment failure root cause analysis
- To maintain inspection readiness of the plant equipment to ensure audit compliance with regulatory, safety and engineering standards
- Execute plant modifications and supervise contractor during the execution phase.
- To identify and implement continuous improvement initiatives to improve department and site business performance
- A Technical Diploma from Polytechnic or City and Guild certificate or Holders of ITC/NTC 2 or 3 with minimum 6 years in process or related industry
- Familiar with good engineering practices, safety and GMP procedures.
- Good knowledge in maintenance and operating principles of production utility equipment.
- Knowledge of machinery vibration, reliability analysis, instrumentation will be an advantage
- Individual should be an effective team player, customer focus, self driven and the ability to create business solutions
- This position will be required to go on rotating shifts after completion of 6 months training/experience.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference:17245
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD