Plant Maintenance Engineer / Up to 3.3k / Immediate / Islandwide
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 15-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R2094472
Entry Level, Experienced
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma
- Internationally recognized hotpot restaurant with a plethora of service awards.
- Multiple restaurant outlets in many countries.
- Be part of one of the world’s most popular restaurants
- To handle and manage schedule machine maintenance: machines check, repair machine parts.
- To prepare machine maintenance schedule.
- To submit request to purchase machine parts and accessories.
- To track and monitor performance status and keep the relevant parties informed.
- Handle and accountable spare parts management.
- To forecast maintenance and servicing tasks.
- On duty to standby for response to emergency fault calls after office hour.
- Adhering to all safety and performance regulations.
- Proving technical support and training on new equipment.
- Other ad-hoc duties assigned.
- Maintenance and troubleshoot of chillers/cold-rooms.
- Working experience on production machinery servicing and repairing in Foods manufacturing related industry.
- Candidate must have 2-5 years production machinery repair and servicing experience.
- Technical knowledge with cold room equipment
- Advanced troubleshooting skills