Planning Manager for A1 Main Con
- $7k to $11k
- 5 days work week
- East Area
Our client is seeking for suitable candidates to join them as Planning Manager
- Lead preparation of baseline/Master programmes in P6 / Microsoft project in close consultation with construction team.
- Ensure that the key milestones like delivery dates, interface handover dates,etc. are communicated clearly to all stakeholders.
- Lead project progress meetings and present updates to the client and consultant team.
- Prepare a detailed procurement, fabrication, delivery and installation programme for precast.elements as this project has high volume of precast works.
- Conduct planning and scheduling sessions with team and sub-contractors.
- Set up progress monitoring metrics like dash boards, trend charts, S-curves.
- Close monitoring of works by conducting regular site visits and communicate the delays.
- Prepare mitigation programme/ recovery programme in case of delays.
- Prepare Extension of time claims, detailed claim particulars and advise QS on prolongation costs.
- Implementation of Lean Plan Do, a lean construction software
- Degree and above in civil engineering
- Must know Microsoft projects or primavera software
- At least 5 yrs in Main con doing planning for building or Civil projects
HOW TO APPLY:
** Please submit your resume in Microsoft Words via “Apply Now”
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.**
Workplus Recruitment Centre Pte Ltd