Planning Manager (Base in Malaysia/Manufacturing/Production/Up to RM7000)
Location: Simpang Renggam
Salary up to RM7000
Good Career Advancement
- Ensure material planning / forecasting meet customer order requirements, that master plan is generated.
- Reviewing material plan and recommending improvement actions.
- Ensure material plan is discussed in production meeting.
- Ensure the appropriate coordination of subcontracted production services, including the arrangement of materials etc.
- Ensure the expedition of production to meet schedules.
- Ensure proper store operations, including delivery and traffic control.
- Ensure stock integrity, proper receipt and issue.
- Reviewing raw material stock status to determine re-order level to meet production and business needs.
- Ensure proper store layout and house keeping.
- Ensure proper recording of stocks.
- Initiate periodic stock taking programs.
- Ensuring delivery control to meet customer schedules.
- Ensuring appropriate in-house traffic control.
- Those with more experience, will be considered for senior planning manager.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORDFORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1435754
EA No: R2090403
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd