Planning Engineer (West / Marine / Oil & Gas / 5.5 days / $3K to $4.5k)
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 21-May-2020
EA Licence No: 14C7121|EA Personal Registration No: R1653969
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- LISTED Company
- Industry: Marine / Oil & Gas
- Basic $ 3000 to $4500
- Working location: West (Company Transport Provided)
- Working Days: 5.5 days
- Working hours: 8am – 5pm (Mon – Fri) / 8am to 12pm (Sat)
- PrimaVera, P6 | S Cruve
- Microsoft Project
- Reports to the Planning Manager.
- Overall in charge for smaller scale projects.
- Assist the Senior/Lead planning Engineer in bigger scale project.
- Assist in Planning, monitoring and controlling of the Projects.
- Assist the Senior/Lead Planning Engineer in the overall weekly/monthly progress report preparation and ensure that it is delivered to the Client in a timely manner.
- Attend internal meeting.
- Highlight Area of concern, critical path and 2 weeks look ahead plan to the project teams during the internal meeting.
- Progress Photo taking and verification of the progress at yard in a weekly basis.
- Photo taking for special occasion like strike steel, milestone celebration etc.
- Diploma / Degree in relevant field
- At least 5 years of experience as Planning Engineer with scope of work in Marine or Oil & Gas Industry
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd