SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-Jan-2020
EA Licence No: 10C4942|EA Personal Registration No: R1221389
Bachelor's / Honours
- Involve in planning of construction project
- To carry out on site planning, work schedule and monitoring site implementation progress
- Update site progress and advise site team
- Plan for budget required for the project
- Support all tender submission and preparation for extension of time
- Prepare weekly/monthly project implementation report to update on completion percentage and productivity
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Engineering (Civil) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Project.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Playfair Road.
- PreferablyJunior Executives specializing in Engineering - Civil/Construction/Structural or equivalent.
- Full-Time and Contract position(s) available.
SGS Testing & Control Services Singapore Pte Ltd