Planning Engineer (Construction & Engineering| West / 5D / $2500 to $3500)
• Well Established Company
• Basic $ 2500 TO $ 3500 + Variable Bonus + AWS
• Excellent Welfare and Benefits + Career progression
• Working location: West
• Primavera P3 and P6 | Microsoft Project | S Curve, PERT, CPM
- Responsible for the planning activities within a project and organisation planning across all projects.
- Provide project Progress S curve, activity list, logic diagram (PERT, CPM), time scaled logic diagram, Bar chart, manpower histogram, resource and cost curves.
- Publish the planning weekly report of all projects and disseminate to key stakeholders.
- Overall project coordination liaising with engineering, procurement and construction team for the purpose of developing a fully integrated schedule.
- Follow through construction, commissioning, qualification and handover.
- Obtain input from project team members, contractors, suppliers and client to support the development of a baseline schedule, and subsequently to update schedule progress and forecasting.
- Use planning/scheduling principles and methods including: CPM scheduling techniques, Resource loading of schedules, Field Progress Measurement. Analyse critical path and highlight to project team.
- Coordinate and support the preparation of monthly spending plan curve.
- Provide a regular management update on the progress of the major activities in process improvements and quality improvements.
- Diploma / Degree in any Engineering or equivalent fields
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in Planning & Scheduling (Construction & Engineering)
- Knowledge of both Primavera P3 and P6 // Microsoft Project
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd