Planner (Production Assembly/5 days/ Toa Payoh) HR Focus - Toa Payoh
HR Focus| Date Posted: 30-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 13C6829|EA Personal Registration No: R2090280
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Plan and schedule production requirement in meeting customer delivery dates.
- Able to work closely with internal and external parties to fulfill customers request.
- Singaporean with minimum Nitec certification,and working experience in electronics assembly/manufacturing environment.
- Familiar with electronics components, kitting requirement.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; email, words, excel spreadsheet
- Possess good communication skills and able to work independently.
- Bilingual in English and Mandarin as need to liaise with Mandarin speaking co-workers & customers.
- 5-day work week : Monday to Friday - 8.00 am to 5.30 pm.
- Salary : Up to $2.8K
To Apply >>
Please attach updated detail resume in MS WORD FORMAT(.doc file) and must include the following information :
- Personal Particulars
- Work experiences( period of employment & job duty) in point forms
- Last drawn salary in each employment
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving each employment
- Language proficiency
- Earliest work commencement date / Notice period
(We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified)