MEIBAN MICRO PTE LTD| Date Posted: 15-Sep-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, Diploma
- Interface with various functional areas to resolve and co-ordinate scheduling activities to meet committed plans and customers’ sales order requirements.
- Involve in monthly physical inventory count and monitor on stock movement.
- Liase with buyer to purchase materials required for production run and ensure materials are sufficient to supply to the line and not to jeopardize shipment.
- Monitor on any P/Os received from customers and follow up closely on the delivery dates and quantity to be fulfilled.
- Involve in daily Production meeting to plan, deliver & co-ordinate resources / machines to meet customers’ requirements on time.
- Update inventory movements in SAP system.
- Assist Manager in the
- Daily/Monthly Production Plan
- Monthly reporting on delivery performance
- Delivery commitments to customer
- Diploma in Logistics / Business studies or equivalent
- Computer literate, possess good interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate with internal and external customers
- Possess at least 2 years of relevant experience in similar field
- Knowledge in SAP system preferred
MEIBAN MICRO PTE LTD