Rotary Engineering Private Limited | Date Posted: 25-Jun-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for implementing modifications to provide a cost effective planning service within assigned budget constraints.
- To define the specific activities taking into consideration the Master Project Schedule, as well as labour, material and equipment availabilities throughout the length of the project
- Demonstrate a high level of skill in planning Oil & Gas industry Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Project Management modification and maintenance projects using computer based planning and scheduling techniques.
- Prepare Level 2 Project Schedule to serve as a basis and guide by subcontractors in making Level 4 detailed work schedule.
- Check the planning package submittal by the sub-contractor and recommend the management for it approval as the project baseline.
- Review actual weekly progress submittal by the subcontractors which include the Actual progress S-Curve & Manpower Histogram that will be compared to the approved Baseline.
- Plan and forecast work schedule of weekly, monthly work and set productivity to be achieved.
- Maintain the Baseline Schedule. Update the current schedule periodicially and analyze the effect of any proposed changes and any additional activities in the project, using Primavera P6.
- Update the management for any schedule variances.
- To monitor the progress of projects.
- Submit to the Management periodic progress report. Which composed of overall accumulated progress, Earned Values and Look ahead schedule of activities in Primavera P6 and converted to simplified format for weekly progress and management tool.
- Prepare progress analysis explaining “cause and effect" of variances incurred in the project.
- Take periodic walk around at the project site to check actual work progress and also take progress photo for file and presentation to the management.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering or a related discipline
3-5 years Project Planning experience in Oil/Gas and Petrochemical Industries.
Demonstrate Primavera Project Planning software of P6 operating expertise.
Ability to apply Critical Path Method planning techniques to develop detail Engineering and Installation Project networks and schedules.
- Able to work in a team.
- Enthusiastic, dynamic and customer orientated personality is required
- Able to handle pressure
- Good supervisory skills.
- Good Negotiation and persuasive skills
Rotary Engineering Private Limited
ROTARY is one of the region’s leading oil and gas infrastructure services companies offering fully integrated engineering design, procurement, construction (EPC) and integrated maintenance services to the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical industries. Over 40 years, Rotary has established a strong presence out of its base in Singapore to Southeast Asia, India, China and the Middle East. Listed in Singapore since 1993, Rotary’s clients include Oiltanking, Vopak, Shell and ExxonMobil. In Saudi Arabia, Rotary has also executed major milestone projects for prestigious clients like Saudi Aramco, Total and SABIC. We are currently looking for dynamic individuals to join and grow with our 7,000 strong global workforce. Visit our website at www.rotaryeng.com.sg for more information.