Planner (Base in Malaysia/Manufacturing/Production/Up to RM5000)
Location: Simpang Renggam
Salary up to 5000RM
Good Career Advancement
- Order processing, procure and plan materials for production.
- Schedule delivery and production usage of materials for optimal production.
- Monitor and track materials flow to identify bottlenecks and characterize usage.
- Identify and resolve, potential problems and pertaining to forecast production and delivery schedule.
- Coordination with inter departments for timely production and delivery of orders to customer.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Liaise with customer on regular orders and delivery schedules.
- Prepare/plan production and delivery to meet customer’s PO or schedule.
- Prepare/plan production order based on customer PO and available stock.
- Coordinate with production for quick reaction to changes in schedule.
- Ensure sub-contract services are purchase from approved source.
- Coordinate with sub-contractors on delivery of goods and services.
- Ensure on time delivery of goods to customer.
- Those with more experience, will be considered for senior planner.
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORDFORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1435754
EA No: R2090403
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd