Planner ($2800-$3800, Experience in Electronics Manufacturing Industry, 5 days)
- Monitor production schedule to meet on-time delivery.
- Work with testing team and arrange production staff to work according to production schedule.
- Material planning base on production requirement.
- Plan and manage inventory at optimal level.
- Diploma with 1-2 year experience in electronic manufacturing industry.
- Able to communicate and work closely with internal customers, purchasing team and sub-contractors.
- Material planning for production requirement.
- Experience with ERP and MRP.
- $2800-$3800 (Salary will commensurate with experience and qualification).
- 5 day work week.
- Attractive Benefits.
- 1 Year Contract and able to convert to Perm.
Interested applicants, please email your resume with your Last/ Current drawn salary, Expected Salary, Notice Period & Photo in MS WORD FORMAT to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
EA License No: 09C5387
EAP Name/ Registered No: Ivan Mah/ R1108310