DYNA-MAC ENGINEERING SERVICES PTE LTD| Date Posted: 4-Jul-2019
Roles & ResponsibilitiesPiping Superintendent is accountable mainly for coordination of relating sections to prepare the construction work procedures, selection of subcontractors, and construction planning, for ensuring all piping works to be completed to meet project schedule, quality and safety requirements.
He is responsible to coordinating with the client, with piping subcontractor(s), and sections of other work categories (Civil, Structure, Instrument, Electrical, Insulation, Painting, Mechanical and, QA/QC, etc.)
- Action for commencement of work, coordinating with Client, other disciplines and Subcontractors under the direction by Project Manager/ production manager.
2. Responsible to review and study of project requirement
- Inspection Test Plan (ITP)
- Project / Construction Schedule
- Project Specification and drawing
- Welding Requirement
- Safety Procedure
for the construction schedule and progress.
4. Initiate to revise the construction schedule, if required, due to the slippage of schedule
and/or progress of work due by various reasons.
5. Direct subcontractors and monitor on the matter of
- Control procedure and status report of material supplied.
- Productivity, actual progress and resource mobilization (workforce, construction equipment and tools) to meet with construction plan schedule.
- Execution plan, procedures, schedule and progress.
- Monitor of weekly / monthly plan progress.
- Safety work performance and weekly safety inspection.
- Quality control, inspection schedule and action of non-conformance work.
- Schedule control and overall progress.
Engineering Coordinator / Piping Engineer.
7. Responsible to oversee department function.
- Instruction of documents to be used and followed.
- Reporting of work status to management.
- Monitor / review piping staffs' performance
- AT LEAST 10 YEARS EXPERIENCES IN MARINE OR OIL & GAS INDUSTRY. AND TO HOLD SENIOR PIPING ENGINEER OR SUPERINTENDENT POSITION FOR 7 YEARS.
- DEGREE IN MECHANICAL ENGINEERING OR EQUIVALENT
- PC LITERATE
- GOOD MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP SKILL