Piping Insulation Engineer
- Responsible to study the project requirement, specification and follow by document submission such as Method statement as required.
- Document submission
- Method of Statement submission
- Manpower loading plan
- Engineering clarification / proposal prior to commencement of project, raise TQR if required
- Must be able to assist section manager in improving a system of production control, standard operating procedure, quality control, safety, training, and development of multiskilled and think of employees
- Responsible for the master material take off (MTO), procurement of insulation materials and expediting materials to be deliver on-time.
- Responsible for sub-contractor claim and consolidation and verification
- Coordinate with fabricator and project team for the execution of insulation work.
- Issue JCF “Job Confirmation Sheet” to clients for the additional / modification work; and follow by WCF “Work Completion Form” right after the work completed
- Prepare and issue the SI “Site Instruction” to subcontractors for the additional / modification work
- Ensure that subordinates are trained and knowledgeable of specifications and work procedures, to ensure optimum efficiency, and work is being performed in conformance with specified quality requirements.
- Establish sequence of priority system for piping completion with related section, ensure work and materials are plan in accordance with the same sequence.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Diploma level
- iCorr Level II Certification is a must
- At least 5 years of working experience in Marine Piping Fabrication, erection, Hydro- testing, Insulation works.
- Good written and good communicative skills, able to interact with people of all levels and teamwork
- PC Literate
We offered attractive remuneration package and regret only short-listed candidate will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to forward your detailed resume stating their personal particulars with recent photo, qualifications, experience, availability date, current and expected salaries, and contact number to: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence.
Dyna-Mac Engineering Services Pte Ltd