Piping Engineer / Project Engineer X 3 (Marine / Oil & Gas / Fabrication / West)
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 22-May-2020
EA Licence No: 14C7121|EA Personal Registration No: R1653969
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- LISTED Company
- Basic $3800 to $4500
- Working location: West (company transport provided)
- Working days: 5.5 days (8am to 5pm); (8am to 12pm)
- Marine / Oil & Gas
- Fabrication / Piping
- Project management: Study and understand project specification, scope of work and scope of supply
- Procurement of insulation materials – Engineering, Procurement and construction status
- Attend to periodical meeting with client to discuss on the engineering clarification and engineering status: Technical query (TQR) / Piping Insulation Document & Drawing Status (isometric drawings, P&ID’s, Piping GA’s / Master Material Take Off (MTO) and etc.)
- Coordinate with fabricator and project team for the execution of insulation work
- Preparation of necessary document for additional claim / instruction to sub-contractor (JCS / JCR / Site Instruction / Timesheet “A” and “AA”).
- Follow instructions & advice from Piping HOD & Engineering Manager for resolving the engineering matters.
- Ensure that subordinates are trained and knowledgeable of specifications and work procedures, to ensure optimum efficiency, and work is being performed in conformance with specified quality requirements.
- Establish sequence of priority system for piping completion with related section, ensure work and materials are plan in accordance with the same sequence.
- Diploma and/or Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- At least 4 years of working experience in Oil & Gas Piping Fabrication, Erection, Hydro Testing, and Insulation Works
- Excellent written and oral communication skills to interact with people of all levels and teamwork
Candidates are encouraged to apply this position via Apply Now button with the following information in the resume
- Work experiences and job responsibilities
- Current and Expected salary
- Reason for leaving
- Date of availability
- Education background
Ideals Recruitment Pte Ltd