Piping Designer/Draftsman ( Up to 5K/Jurong Island/Immediate)
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 31-Dec-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1658307
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels
- 3D modeling of equipment, piping system and pipe support using CADworx.
- Development of equipment layout drawing, detailed piping drawing and isometric drawing.
- Co-ordinate with process, civil & structural, electrical & instrumentation team, to understand the elevation & structural requirements.
- Inform civil & structural team about pipe racks, platforms, and structural requirements.
- Selection of components such as valves, fittings, insulation, painting, welding specification, testing requirements to produce an economical design.
- Prepare datasheet for valves, special type fittings & strainers, moreover coordinate with vendor to make sure the right product is delivered.
- Prepare specification for vendor quote and perform TBE (technical bid evaluation) at times.
- Review and ensure that the design is compliance with the international codes & standards, local country codes & client specifications.
- Prepare the material list depicting all the materials, sizes, specification, special requirements, testing requirements to meet the design. This document shall be used as an input for a procurement team.
- Review the documents & drawings of vendor supplied equipment, valves and skids to verify the piping requirements are meet.
- Perform stress analysis as required. Cross verify the stress report with supports mentioned in the drawings to avoid design flaws.
- Perform site inspection at vendor manufacturing unit to qualify & check vendor can supply the bulk requirement on demand.
- Assist project & engineering team for modification requirement during construction. Prepare as-built drawings after completion of construction and documents as necessary.